- Karwar Port Triumphs Over Legal Challenges, Paving the Way for 1.15 Million MT Iron Ore Export
- CM Cup 2023: Hyderabad beats Jogulamba Gadwal to secure 1st spot in soccer
- Writers have a bigger responsibility to play in society: K Kavitha
- Hyderabad: Celebrities urged not to promote tobacco
- BRS MP Santosh thanks BCCI for the green initiative
- The magic of mirrors
- Eating junk food is linked to lower quality of deep sleep: study
- Beat The Heat! Beware and prepare for heat related illness
- NIA raids over Islamic terror funding 18 places searched Islamic terror outfits planned to assassinate Modi
- Shri Ummalaneni Raja Babu, Distinguished Scientist has been appointed as Director General, Missiles & Strategic Systems, DRDO
Avilala Park will be ready in 3 months: TUDA Chairman Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy
Tirupati Urban Development Authority Chairman and MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy said that Avilala Park will be available for public use within three months.
Tirupati: Tirupati Urban Development Authority Chairman and MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy said that Avilala Park will be available for public use within three months. On Thursday, the TUDA Chairman inspected the Avilala park pending works and discussed with the TTD and TUDA engineering officials on the progress of works.
In this connection, Chevireddy asked the officials to complete the park works taken up in 150 acres of land within three months. He said open air restaurant, 3 km cycling track, children's play zone, greenery with religious themes and toilets will come up in the mega park. "This is one of the big relief and recreation zone in the city for residents from their daily stress," Chevireddy added.