- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
Celebrate Vinayaka Chathurthi by adhering to Covid norms: SP Venkata Appala Naidu
Urban SP Venkata Appala Naidu suggested the people to celebrate Vianayaka Chathurthi festival strictly following the High Court orders and government directions of adhering to Covid appropriate behavior.
Tirupati : Urban SP Venkata Appala Naidu suggested the people to celebrate Vianayaka Chathurthi festival strictly following the High Court orders and government directions of adhering to Covid appropriate behavior. He also revealed that no permission was accorded to DJ sounds, idol installations at centers and also processions were not allowed.
After inspecting Vinayaka Sagar on Karkambadi Road to review the arrangements and security on Thursday, he categorically said no permission was given to install large idols at the centres of the streets and also sought the public including youth not to create law and order problem during festivities and also informed there was no permission for DJ sounds and the violators would be punished as per law.