- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Prepare plan for distribution of Anandaiah's medicine: Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy
In connection with the distribution of B Anandaiah’s medicine in Chandragiri constituency, MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy on Saturday conducted a review meeting with the officials working in the constituency and sought them to prepare a plan for effective door-to-door distribution of medicine in the constituency
Tirupati: In connection with the distribution of B Anandaiah's medicine in Chandragiri constituency, MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy on Saturday conducted a review meeting with the officials working in the constituency and sought them to prepare a plan for effective door-to-door distribution of medicine in the constituency.
In the meeting where MROs, MPDOs and other officials took part at TUDA office, the MLA directed them to involve them with commitment in distribution of medicine which can see the constituency a corona virus free.
Speaking on the occasion, Chevireddy said the herbal medicine which was prepared by the son and disciples of Anandaiah acquired much demand even from the doctors community who are trying hard to get the medicine either directly or through their acquaintances.
He said he had procured about 16, 000 kg honey for preparing the medicine and to distribute it to each and every person in the constituency.