- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
Tirupati: Alipiri footpath works to be completed on fast pace says Additional EO A V Dharma Reddy
The ongoing Alipiri footpath renovation and repair works will be completed at a fast pace, said TTD Additional EO A V Dharma Reddy
Tirupati: The ongoing Alipiri footpath renovation and repair works will be completed at a fast pace, said TTD Additional EO A V Dharma Reddy.
Speaking to media persons at Annamayya Bhavan in Tirumala on Wednesday, he said in view of the Corona pandemic across the country, TTD has released only 5,000 tickets of Rs 300 online for the month of June.
Darshan is getting completed by 8 pm and so Ekanta Seva to Srivaru could be performed by 9 pm, he said. The number of devotees coming on the footpath route has also considerably decreased and so the TTD felt it was the appropriate time to complete the Alipiri footpath works and closed the route till July.
He said they opened Srivari mettu for devotees between 6 am and 4 pm and also arranged free buses from Tirupati station and Alipiri to Srivari Mettu for walkers.