- Indian airports making losses remains unanswerable paradox
- South & West Zone weightlifting competitions begin
- AP to receive scattered rains in Coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema in next two days
- Impact assessment of affirmative measures will ensure minimum gaps, maximum outcomes
- Union Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw urges beneficiaries to avail schemes
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 10 December, 2023
- Deprived woman candidate protests by tonsuring head
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
- Vijayawada: Farmers’ associations to stage protests tomorrow
- Sex-racket busted in Palghar
Tirupati: Amit Shah birthday celebrated at Kasturba Gandhi trust
Kasturba Gandhi Kendra Trust (R) Tirupati celebrated the 56th birthday of Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Thursday
Tirupati: Kasturba Gandhi Kendra Trust (R) Tirupati celebrated the 56th birthday of Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Thursday.
Dr P C Rayulu chairman of the Kasturba Gandhi Kendra Trust (R) and G Bhanuprakash Reddy, official spokesperson of state BJP, cut the cake and distributed to the children on the trust's premises in Gandhi road.
Speaking on this occasion, Dr Rayulu said Amit Shah was a strong leader who was leading the home ministry at crucial period protecting our borders from enemies and was instrumental in effecting many reforms in the county as per the manifest of the party.
Bhanuprakash Reddy described both Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Amit Shah as Krishna-Arjuna taking the county forward on all fronts.
Sri City manager C Ramachandra Reddy, trust director Rudramaraju Sreedevi and B Madhusudhan Reddy participated in the event.