- Shobu Yarlagadda responds on the wax statue of Prabhas in Chamundeshwari Celebrity Wax Museum in Mysore
- Mumbai man in custody for sexually assaulting minor
- Nara Lokesh moves AP High Court seeking anticipatory bail in Inner Ring Road case
- ‘Nuvvu Navvukuntu’ from ‘MAD’ is a soothing melody
- TS TET results announced, deets inside
- ‘Salaar’ vs ‘Dunki’: December is not going to be same
- Sanatan Dharma remarks: SC tags plea seeking FIR against Udhayanidhi Stalin with pending petition
- Tovino Thomas-starrer ‘2018: Everyone Is A Hero’ is India’s official entry for Oscars
- Women workforce rises to 26% in Indian firms in 2023: Report
- SC asks Centre, Delhi govt to file common compilation of arguments in services row
Tirupati : Sai Sudha Hospitals donates Rs 1Lakh to Gangamma temple
Sai Sudha Hospitals Managing Director Dr Sudharani donated Rs one lakh cheque to Thathaiah Gunta Gangamma temple for the construction of compound wall on Thursday.
Tirupati : Sai Sudha Hospitals Managing Director Dr Sudharani donated Rs one lakh cheque to Thathaiah Gunta Gangamma temple for the construction of compound wall on Thursday.
The donation was made by the couple Dr Sudharani and Dr Sukumar on behalf of their only son Abhishek on the occasion of his birthday.
Sudharani handed over the cheque to temple chairman Sudhakar Reddy on the temple premises.
Meanwhile YSRCP leader Kollu Raghuramireddy donated Rs 2 lakh worth material including face masks, head surgical caps, medicines to Ruia hospital in the presence of Mayor Dr Sireesha and corporator Bhumana Abhinay Reddy.