- Countdown to select new Madhya Pradesh CM begins as observes reach BJP office
- WhatsApp Update- WhatsApp Set to Introduce New Channel Alerts Feature
- The government is ready to answer any issue raised by the opposition: CM Siddaramaiah
- Delhi court extends judicial custody of Manish Sisodia till Jan 10 in excise policy case
- SC recommends setting up of Truth & Reconciliation Commission to probe human rights violations in J&K
- Fielding coach Munish Bali praises ‘impact player’ Amanjot Kaur for all-round show in third T20I
- Chandrayaan-3, ChatGPT rule Google Search in India this year
- Cardiovascular disease remains leading cause of death globally: Study
- Constitutionally valid: Shah, Nadda welcome SC verdict on Article 370
- Lebanon closes public offices in solidarity with Gaza
Tirupati: SBI donates 1,500 PPE kits to Ruia hospital
State Bank of India foundation has extended helping hand to the staff working at the Ruia Covid wards by donating 1,500 PPE kits worth Rs 7,08,750
Tirupati: State Bank of India foundation has extended helping hand to the staff working at the Ruia Covid wards by donating 1,500 PPE kits worth Rs 7,08,750.
SBI General Manager S Giridhar and DGM Varadarajan handed over the kits to Ruia hospital superintendent Dr T Bharathi on Wednesday.
The superintendent thanked SBI officers for their kind gesture. Ruia hospital Deputy CSRMO Dr EB Devi, SBI PRO B Bhaskar Reddy and others were present on the occasion.