- NIRF Ranking 2023: IIT Madras top educational institution, Miranda House best college
- Oppn parties' meeting deferred due to Congress, says Nitish Kumar
- WTC Final: Shastri, Ponting, Akram give Australia slight advantage over India
- DCM Shivakumar meets all MLA's, MP's and MLC's on Bangalore development
- Cambodia to graduate from least developed country status by 2027: PM Hun Sen
- Tiny video capsule shows promise as an alternative to endoscopy
- London-based firm Nothing to manufacture Phone (2) in India
- Watch The Viral Video Of Girls Saving Rs 2,000 Notes In Their Piggy Banks
- Prayagraj temples to be renovated ahead of 2025 Maha Kumbh
- Odisha Train Accident: Body identification a major challenge for Odisha govt
Vijayawada: Unique recognisation for AP neonatologist
Dr Paturi Venkata Rama Rao, neonatologist at Andhra Hospitals, Vijayawada has been awarded for his decades of contribution towards newborn care in the form of meticulous teaching
Vijayawada: Dr Paturi Venkata Rama Rao, neonatologist at Andhra Hospitals, Vijayawada has been awarded for his decades of contribution towards newborn care in the form of meticulous teaching, bringing best neonatal care to rural south India and creating harmonious relation with other chapters in national neonatology forum, India.
This award was presented by Dr Ranjan Pejaver, president, National neonatology forum, India & Dr Basavaraj, secretary general, Indian academy of paediatrics on the occasion of South India neonatology conference held on August 28 and 29 at Bangalore.