- BSP decides contest along with BRS in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections
- Britannia Industries Limited announces a One-day Internship to raise awareness about Croissants
- Women on company boards supports good corporate governance: Moody’s
- ChatGPT Presents Read Aloud Feature for Web and Mobile Versions
- Hand over Sheikh Shahjahan to CBI today: Calcutta HC tells Bengal police
- Supreme Court quashes ED case against Karnataka DyCM Shivakumar
- Karnataka CM, HM get email threatening Rameshwaram Cafe-like blasts; $2.5 mn ransom sought
- NDTV Food Awards 2024: Shining the spotlight on India's culinary stars
- Penukonda TDP candidate thanks cadre for making Naidu's meeting successful
- With Rajeev Chandrasekhar hitting Thiruvananthapuram base, has Shashi Tharoor finally got a challenger?
Visakhapatnam: VMRDA Commissioner sets deadline for NAD flyover works
Visakhapatnam: Visakhapatnam Metropolitan Region Development Authority (VMRDA) Commissioner P Koteswara Rao has inspected the NAD flyover (upper...
Visakhapatnam: Visakhapatnam Metropolitan Region Development Authority (VMRDA) Commissioner P Koteswara Rao has inspected the NAD flyover (upper bridge) and directed the officials to speed up the works.
The Commissioner formed a committee including Additional Commissioner Manazir Jilani Samun along with Chief Engineer K Ram Mohan Rao, Chief Urban Planner, DFO and executive engineers to chart out a proposal for the beautification works.
Authorities concerned were instructed to review the progress of lower rotary works and complete the flyover work by February 25 at any cost.
Koteswara Rao instructed the officials concerned to arrange signboards, speed breakers, line markings for the upper rotary as early as possible and to consider all precautionary measures to avoid road accidents.
The Commissioner was accompanied by Executive Engineer Uma Shankar and other officials.