- Kishan Reddy rushes to Delhi after a phone call
- Siddharth turns emotional in ‘Chinna’ press meet
- TTD EO Dharma Reddy warns of stern action on false propaganda on Alipiri walkway
- ‘Skanda’ reaches Rs 50 Cr mark in 5 days
- Raj polls: Nadda to flag off chariots seeking public suggestions for manifesto
- Vijayawada: RGUKT inks MoU with Indian School of Business
- Fresh row as 25 dead in 24 hours at Nagpur's Mayo Hospital
- Reel Life Ends Like This
- ‘Tiger Nageswara Rao’ trailer: Ravi Teja shines as notorious thief
- AI to be included in curriculum for madrasa students in UP
Vizag is focussing on development says Kurasala Kannababu
District in charge minister Kurasala Kannababu said that Rs 3,000 crore valued works will be completed by the next financial year
Visakhapatnam: District in charge minister Kurasala Kannababu said that Rs 3,000 crore valued works will be completed by the next financial year.
After reviewing the development work of the Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation (GVMC), the minister told the media that about Rs 600 crore works will be completed in two months.
The minister said that the plans were made to develop Mudasaralova Park and special attractions will be added to the park including the butterflies' zone. Similarly, all the open places in the city will be developed.
Further, Kannababu mentioned that a convention centre will be built in every zone of the city and it will be set up in an area of an acre to two.
Keeping the traffic congestion in view, the minister mentioned that flyovers will be constructed at Visakhapatnam Satyam junction, Maddilapalem and Gajuwaka.
YSRCP Rajya Sabha member V Vijayasai Reddy said Visakhapatnam will be developed as a city free from dirt. "We are planning to develop each ward in GVMC limits with Rs 5 crore to Rs 6 crore," he added.
The MP stated that people of Visakhapatnam have already been getting hints of developing the district into executive capital.