- Congress leader Vijaya Reddy participates in Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations at Himayatnagar
- Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations held in Nizampet
- Cong announces 'halla bol' march to Maha Legislature on Monday
- Northeast's cultural diversity captivate spectators on penultimate day of Hornbill Festival
- NCLAT gives NTPC breather on CCI penalty
- The Mystery of Missing files in Fisheries and Education Department
- Chaturmukha Basadi, Restored with granite structure
- Transport sector decarbonization must to reduce emissions, says India at Dubai climate talks
- Bhupender Yadav, John Kerry hold talks on US-India collaboration for financing e-buses
- Officials’ budget presented in the House, public budget in Feb: MCD Mayor
3 held with 70 lakh hawala money
Central Zone Task Force sleuths on Tuesday night busted a hawala money racket and arrested three persons in this connection.
Hyderabad: Central Zone Task Force sleuths on Tuesday night busted a hawala money racket and arrested three persons in this connection. They seized Rs 70.63 lakh cash and 2 two-wheelers and 3 mobile phones from their possession.
According to Task Force sleuths, on credible information they intercepted two bikes and arrested K Naresh,35, a dairy businessman, Kasim Mohammed Raza ,44, manager at AGS Security Services in Begumpet and Hyder Raza, office boy, for transporting the huge amount of money illegally.
The team kept surveillance over the accused's movements and identified the hawala money collection and transportation at Sravana Nursingh Home line at Malakunta and seized the money. The three accused along with seized material were handed over to SHO Begumpet police station for further investigation.