- Prakasam district Police rescue kidnapped man within 12 hours
- Vijayawada: Farmers stage protest in support of agitating wrestlers
- 9 years of Modi govt: Sunil Deodhar campaigns in EG dist
- 2.84 lakh farmers benefited under Rythu Bharosa: Minister Suresh
- Water released for Kharif from Cotton Barrage
- Governor Tamilisai Soundararajan greets people on State Formation Day
- KCR recalls 14-yr struggle for Telangana
- Siddipet to boast world's first 3D printed temple
- Will bolster India-Nepal ties manifold: PM Narendra Modi
- BRS no to Oppn alliance
Two burglars held, booty worth `10.25L recovered
Kadapa (YSR district): Mydukuru police arrested two inter-state house breaking offenders and recovered Rs 10.25 lakh worth jewelry and two cars from...
Addressing a press conference here on Saturday, Superintendent of Police KKN Anburajan said that the accused would conduct recce first during daytime and enter houses by breaking the locks in nighttime. He said the duo was involved in 42 offences in two Telugu-speaking states. Following complaints received from the victims, Mydukuru police formed special teams to investigate the case and the team arrested the duo on the outskirts of Mydukuru town while moving suspiciously on Saturday.
The SP urged the people, who wished to go outside places for more than two days can monitor their house by connecting Locked House Monitoring System(LHMS) by downloading the link by contacting phone number 8186881100. Mydkuru DSP SR Vamsidhar Gowd, Rural CI Narendra Reddy and Khajipet SI Kulayappa were present.