- Netflix Ends Apple Billing for Legacy Subscribers
- Quick tips to help you prepare for your board exams
- Haryana and Patna Secure Semifinal Spots in Pro Kabaddi League.
- Sama Angels emerge champion
- Polo Arena Championship official jersey launched
- Mammootty and Kiccha Sudeep Follow Mahesh Babu's Success Path – Here's What They Did!
- Elon Musk's X Shifts Gears to Become a Job-Search Hub
- Kharge promises Rs 5,000 to poor families every month
- Welfare, development joint agenda: Manohar
- YSRCP to train party cadre on public outreach programme today
4-km long traffic jam on Manali-Leh highway
The Manali-Leh highway on Sunday witnessed a traffic nightmare with vehicles lining up on the stretch for four kilometres, resulting in a traffic jam.
HIMACHAL PRADESH: The Manali-Leh highway on Sunday witnessed a traffic nightmare with vehicles lining up on the stretch for four kilometres, resulting in a traffic jam.
Vehicles were seen stand stationery on the route with people stepping out of their vehicles and waiting for them to inch ahead.
With temperatures crossing 45 degrees Celsius in parts of the country, including North India and summer vacations in schools, a lot of people are making their way to the mountains seeking some cool relief.
Rohtang Pass is a snow-capped mountain pass and a tourist spot offering exciting adventure sports.
Similar cases of traffic jams have been reported from different mountainous tourist spots, including from Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh this season.