- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
- I don't think anyone in world cricket at the moment would have a seam position as good as Shami: Harbhajan Singh
- Two terrorists arrested in J&K’s Baramulla
BBMP launches helpline number to door deliver essentials during lockdown in Bengaluru, check here how to place your order
With the increase of Coronavirus positive case, the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) has identified 19 containment zones and implementing the...
With the increase of Coronavirus positive case, the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) has identified 19 containment zones and implementing the lockdown strictly in the areas, where no resident is allowed to step out of their houses for the next 28 days.
In this context, the BBMP and Karnataka Disaster Management authority has launched helpline number 080 6191 4960 for home delivery of essentials at 19 containment zones.
Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa inaugurated the home delivery helpline introduced by BBMP on Tuesday. All essentials will be door delivered by placing the order on the helpline.
No need to step out for groceries, veggies or medicines during this #lockdown! CM @BSYBJP today inaugurated a home delivery helpline introduced by #BBMP & Karnataka State Disaster Management Authority. Follow the steps illustrated in the accompanying graphic to order.#Bengaluru pic.twitter.com/I7mUsNVa2l— B.H.Anil Kumar,IAS (@BBMPCOMM) April 21, 2020
How to place the order on helpline:
The order can be placed on the helpline number by making a call or through WhatsApp.
In the case of call:
Step 1: Call 080 61914960, speak to customer care executive.
Step 2: Provide your details - Name, phone number, and address.
Step 3: Tell the call centre executive, the name of the store you would want to place the order.
Step 4: Place the order.
Step 5: After the order is placed, you will receive an SMS confirming your order along with transaction ID.
Step 6: Delivery partner will deliver the items at your doorstep at the designated time.
Step 7: Pay for your grocery, medicines and Rs 10 flat delivery fee (No refund, replacement, or returns)
In the case of WhatsApp:
Step 1: Save 080 61914960
Step 2: Message hi to the number on WhatsApp.
Step 3: Share your location/address.
Step 4: Follow the instructions carefully.
Type A: For groceries or vegetables. Type B: For medicines
Step 5: Type your order items or send a single picture of the items list you have written down.
Step 6: After you type in the order and press send and your order will be placed.
Step 7: You will receive an SMS confirming your order along with a transaction ID.
Step 8: Delivery partner will deliver the items at your doorstep at the designated time.
Step 9: Pay for your grocery, medicines and Rs 10 flat delivery fee (No refund, replacement, or returns)