- Farm loan waivers: Has Congress used it as poll promise or did it walk the talk?
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code incentivise default settlement than admission: CARE Ratings
- Indian-Origin Student Dies After Denied Entry to Nightclub in Freezing Temperatures
- J&K SIA files 4th supplementary chargesheet against 6 accused in narco-terror funding case
- India to power Apple's growth over the next decade: Industry analysts
- Centre working proactively to transform health sector: Nadda
- Cremation after FIR registration against Haryana Police: Farmer leaders
- Scope of judicial review in examining policy matters 'very limited': SC
- Trinamool worker's murder case: AISF MLA Naushad Siddique gets anticipatory bail
- RBI asks NPCI to ensure seamless migration for UPI users of Paytm Payments Bank
Doctor dies in accident in Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar: A young doctor died in a road accident at Bomikhal in Bhubaneswar. The 28-year-old doctor, Amit Kumar Bisoyi, a native of Berhampur, was...
Bhubaneswar: A young doctor died in a road accident at Bomikhal in Bhubaneswar. The 28-year-old doctor, Amit Kumar Bisoyi, a native of Berhampur, was working at a private hospital here.
The accident took place at around 1 am on Sunday when Amit was returning home in his car after duty. He suddenly lost control of the vehicle at Bomikhal and crashed into a road divider. Locals rushed him to hospital where the doctors declared him brought dead, police said. Amit’s body was handed over to his family members after postmortem on Sunday.