- Vijayawada: Insurance coverage increased for APSRTC employees
- Linking Aadhaar with electoral rolls not mandatory, EC tells SC
- Vijayawada: Government sanctions Rs 30 cr for sports infrastructure development
- Boeing eyes for more orders of warfare aircraft
- Punjab gangster killed in rivalry in Canada
- Canadian visas suspended
- Bhimavaram: Electric Baja Championship to be held in March
- Games, Politicos Play! KCR brews ‘T Formula’ to outwit Congress Karnataka model
- Rajamahendravaram: Officials told to expedite construction of houses
- Supreme Court refuses to interfere in Cauvery dispute
Indian Army jawan killed in ceasefire violation by Pakistan in J&K's Poonch
An Indian Army soldier was killed in a ceasefire violation by the Pakistan Army in the Balakot sector of Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch district on Saturday, police said.
More details of the incident are awaited.
On Wednesday, an Army porter was killed in an unprovoked ceasefire violation initiated by Pakistan along the Line of Control (LoC) in Baramulla by firing mortars and other weapons, according to Chinar Corps, Indian Army.