- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Mentally deranged first wife throws ex-husband’s baby into well
A mentally deranged woman in the state capital city’s suburb Kattakada threw her ex-husband’s 18-month-old boy into a well on Thursday, killing the baby instantly.
Thiruvananthapuram: A mentally deranged woman in the state capital city’s suburb Kattakada threw her ex-husband’s 18-month-old boy into a well on Thursday, killing the baby instantly.
Manju began suffering from a mental illness soon after the birth of her second child.
Following her mental sickness, Manju’s husband Sreekantan divorced her and married her sister.
It was her sister’s 18-month-old boy child that Manju threw into the well.
The local police were alerted and so was the Fire Department, who came quickly to the rescue.
However, by the time the baby was retrieved from the well, he had died.
The police have taken Manju into custody.