Modi biopic to release after Lok Sabha polls, Supreme Court will not step in
The Supreme Court on Friday refused to interfere with the Election Commission on the biopic "PM Narendra Modi".
New Delhi:The Supreme Court on Friday refused to interfere with the Election Commission on the biopic "PM Narendra Modi".
The poll panel told the court that movie should be released only after the Lok Sabha elections got over.
The seven phased polls began on April 11, when the biopic was to release. The polls will get over on May 19 and the counting on votes in May 23.
To secure level playing ground, the poll panel was asked to take a call.
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard