- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
Modi pays tribute to NTR at 101st Mann ki Baat, says he earned place in hearts of people
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that legendary actor and founder of Telugu Desam Party Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao has earned a place in the hearts of crores of people.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that legendary actor and founder of Telugu Desam Party Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao has earned a place in the hearts of crores of people. Speaking in the 101st episode of 'Mann Ki Baat', the Prime Minister paid a humble tribute to NTR on the occasion of his 100th birth anniversary.
"Apart from politics, the great man has left an indelible mark with his talent in the film industry and gave life to many historical characters with his acting skills," Modi said.
Stating that NTR is versatile actor in the film industry, Modi said that NTR's performance in the roles of Lord Rama and Lord Krishna is still remembered.
Narendra Modi also paid tributes to Veer Savarkar on the birth anniversary. He said that he never forget the day when he visited Kala Pani jail in Andaman where Sarvarakar was detained.