- New Zealand academics call for single gender hospital rooms
- Australian states remain on high alert due to bushfires
- UP issues guidelines for production, sale of biodiesel
- Significant 4.6-Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Delhi-NCR, Nepal Epicenter: Oct 3, 2023
- QR code scams up in India, over 20K cases registered since 2017: Report
- Maha Kumbh tent city in UP to be spread across 4,000 hectares
- I believe geography will soon change in Pakistan and Balochistan: Arif Aajakia
- China issues alert for typhoon Koinu
- SPPL aims to do business worth Rs 500 cr this festive season: CEO
- Investigation agencies free to act against illegal activities: Anurag Thakur
Pakistan Drone Shot Down by BSF Along International Border in Jammu and Kashmir's Kathua
A Pakistani drone was shot down by the Border Security Force along the International Border in Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday, officials said.
Jammu and Kashmir: A Pakistani drone was shot down by the Border Security Force along the International Border in Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday, officials said.
The drone was spotted hovering in the skies by a BSF party on patrol duty in the vicinity of Border Out Post Pansar around 5.10 am, the officials said.
They said the BSF personnel fired about nine rounds and shot down the flying object 250 metres inside Indian territory.
Senior BSF and police officers have rushed to the spot and further investigation is on. Meanwhile, the officials said Pakistani rangers fired a few rounds on Babiya post in Hiranagar sector around 8.50 am. There was no retaliation by the BSF guarding the IB, they said, adding the situation is being monitored closely.