Ramdev performs yoga antics as Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore files papers
Iqbal Khan, the returning officer, who was clearly not pleased, asked them to retain order in the election office.
Baba Ramdev, a Union minister, a Rajya Sabha MP and a yoga guru-businessman, had the returning officer's room at the Jaipur collectorate burst into amusement with some yoga tricks, which did not go down too well with the election officer.
As nomination papers were being prepared and checked for Union minister Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore for Jaipur Rural seat, his companion Baba Ramdev in full swing started performing 'anulom vilom' (a breathing exercise). Moreover, Rathore and BJP's Rajya Sabha MP Kirori Lal Meena too joined in.
Iqbal Khan, the returning officer, who was clearly not pleased, asked them to retain order in the election office. Ramdev first started a speech near the returning officer's room, despite the fact that nomination papers were being filed. He began the breathing exercise and those with him joined in as he was asked to remain quiet.
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26
- Arvind Kejriwal to release AAP's manifesto tomorrow
- 'Darkness will prevail, if Modi not get votes': Smriti Irani in Amethi
- Cheating case: Court to hear plea to cancel ex-SC staffer's bail on May 23
- 10 Pakistan-based militants who misused cross-LoC trade identified