- PFRDA notifies simplified rules for Pension Funds, NPS Trust
- Haven't joined INDIA block: Kamal Haasan
- Kerala man arrested after wife & newborn die
- Flight operations resume at Srinagar international airport
- Gear up for LS polls, Revuri tells Cong workers
- Madras HC directs TN DGP to implement guidelines on bullock cart races
- Delhi High Court restrains Geetanjali Salon from playing copyrighted songs without licence
- Is Deepika Padukone Having a Baby With Ranveer Singh?
- AI startups from Tier 2, 3 cities is PM Modi’s dream: Union Minister
- Huge corruption unearthed in Smart City works
Brain-Dead Victims Receive Two Successful Pig Heart Transplants
- Researchers announced on Tuesday that two brain-dead patients received genetically modified pig hearts from surgeons at New York University
- During the three-day studies in June and July, the hearts had no indications of rejection, the researchers reported at a news conference.
Researchers announced on Tuesday that two brain-dead patients received genetically modified pig hearts from surgeons at New York University (NYU), taking us one step closer to our long-term aim of employing pig parts to solve the lack of human organs for transplant.