- The India House: Ram Charan Is All Set To Produce This Nikhil And Anupam Kher Starrer
- Actor Sharwanand Sustains Minor Injuries in Road Accident
- Delhi Police On Alert After Farmer Leaders Detained
- Pawan Kalyan pays tribute to NTR, says he is pride of Telugu people
- TDP Mahanadu: Second day meeting to start in a while, Naidu to release manifesto
- Complaint Filed Against Arvind Kejriwal, Kharge, And Others Political Leaders For Giving Remark On President Murmu's Caste
- Fire breaks out in wedding pandal amid fireworks in Alluri Sitaramaraju district, no casualties
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 28 May 2023
- Andhra Pradesh: Tipper lorry and oil tanker collides head-on in Kakinada, no casualties
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 28 May 2023
Finish works of RDO, Tahsildar offices by Dasara: Collector
District Collector Kartikeya Mishra ordered the engineering officials to expedite and complete the RDO and Tahsildar buildings before Vijaya Dasami festival.
Kakinada: District Collector Kartikeya Mishra ordered the engineering officials to expedite and complete the RDO and Tahsildar buildings before Vijaya Dasami festival.
He reviewed civil construction works and their progress with the engineering officials of Irrigation, Panchayat Raj, RWS, APEWIDC (Andhra Pradesh Education and Welfare Infrastructure Development Corporation) and Tribal Welfare at Collectorate here on Wednesday evening.
Speaking on this occasion, Mishra ordered them to finalise the tenders for the construction of RDO and Tahsildar offices construction and also instructed them to begin the works within the next 10 days. He directed them to supervise the works and the works should reach the lintel before the rainy season. He suggested them all the offices should be ready by Vijaya Dasami.
Mishra ordered the irrigation engineers that they should start the irrigation works during canal closure in April without fail. The DRO should gather the remaining 10 acres for Polavaram Project phase four package rehabilitation works and entrust the collected land to the irrigation department. He expressed his discontent over the EVM godown work which was not yet crossed even the tender process. The construction should be completed as early as possible before the arrival of EVMs to this godown in June or July months.
He further instructed the officials that they should submit the detailed reports of the progress of the engineering works in every constituency in the district. Joint Collector A Mallikarjuna, DRO Subba Lakshmi, irrigation SE Krishna Rao, R&B SE Murthy and engineers from all the state government departments attended.