- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
APSRTC to review student bus pass sop?
Hyderabad: Will the bus pass concession offered to the students be the next item to be reviewed by the APSRTC ? The subsidy component of the of the...
Hyderabad: Will the bus pass concession offered to the students be the next item to be reviewed by the APSRTC ? The subsidy component of the of the bus pass had touched 90 per cent, said the RTC Managing Director, A K Khan. Talking to reporters at an official programme in Miyapur, he said there was no hike in bus fares for the student pass-holders for the past two decades. APSRTC has been offering better services to people, he added. 'We are taking necessary measures to provide secured transportation services, improved quality services, providing adequate facilities to staff members, besides adopting new technology and reduce loss. There are 29 lakh students all over the state availing concession facility ', he said.