- Plight of Ad-Hoc professors in DU: AAP teachers' wing to go on hunger strike
- Today's Top 5 Telangana News Updates 07-06-2023
- Weather alert: 218 mandals in AP to witness heatwaves today, rains likely in parts of state
- Today's Top 5 Hyderabad News Updates 07-06-2023
- Narrow escape for Delhi-Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express in Bengal's Purulia
- UP kids top in climate change vulnerability index
- Hyderabad: City start up transforming HEIs into AI driven campuses
- PL Technicals Daily Morning Report
- Ice Cream— positive & negative effects on the nervous system
- Odisha Train Accident: 83 bodies await identification; distraught relatives clueless
Vijayamma sees triumph of good over evil
YSRCP holds one-day deeksha at Indira Park Hyderabad : "In spite of many conspiracies, it would be the victory of the good at the end," said YSRCP...
YSRCP holds one-day deeksha at Indira Park
Hyderabad : "In spite of many conspiracies, it would be the victory of the good at the end," said YSRCP honorary president Y S Vijayamma. She staged a deeksha at Indira Park on Tuesday protesting against the detention of Kadapa MP Jaganmohan Reddy as an undertrial for over one year.
Speaking on the occasion, she expressed faith in god and hoped that Jagan would get bail soon. She alleged that the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) was acting under duress. How many chargesheets CBI would file against my son, she asked. "After demise of former chief minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy, our family witnessed many hardships. Some politicians are deriving pleasure from our travails," she said.
Lashing out at the TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu, she questioned the propriety in former's criticism targeting her family which was known for its credibility. She said the people had realised how the TDP and the Congress were working jointly against Jagan. She was confident of YSRCP's victory during the upcoming polls for local bodies. The stage echoed to slogans demanding release of Jagan. Jagan's wife Bharati, scores of MLAs, YSRCP leaders,including a large number of followers and activists and women took part in the deeksha.