- Digitalisation of services: Despite govt claims, middlemen make a killing at service centres
- IPL is envy of world but Test can't be sacrificed
- Siddharth’s video of singing at Sharwanand’s wedding goes viral
- Kishan Reddy commends PM Modi for enhancing MSP of Kharif crops
- Hyderabad: Fish Prasadam to asthma patients tomorrow
- Blue, space economy will fuel India’s growth
- Sensex reclaims 63k mark on rate cut pause hopes
- Hyderabad: Traffic diversion for Fish Prasadam from June 8 to 10
- Radhika Madan turns into green goddess for PETA India
- Soujanya’s awe-inspiring journey
Jagan accuses CM of witch hunting
YSR Congress chief Y S Jaganmohan Reddy charged that ruling Telugu Desam Party is booking cases against YSRCP leaders for protesting against corruption of the Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu and his son and party general secretary Nara Lokesh.
Nellore: YSR Congress chief Y S Jaganmohan Reddy charged that ruling Telugu Desam Party is booking cases against YSRCP leaders for protesting against corruption of the Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu and his son and party general secretary Nara Lokesh. He visited Rajampet MP P V Mithun Reddy and Chandragiri MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy and party in-charge Madhusudan Reddy on Thursday who were at Nellore Central Jail and said the ruling party has been targeting YSRC leaders for even trivial cases.
Interacting with media persons on Thursday, he said the harassment was only due to party affiliation and people were watching the developments and will teach them a lesson for this kind of unruly activities. Defending Mithun Reddy’s unruly behaviour at Renigunta airport, he said if Mithun Reddy had really attacked an official in the airport on Nov 26 CISF should have lodged a complaint and booked case immediately.
He pointed out that a case was fabricated when Chandrababu visited the district afterwards which indicates malicious nature of the ruling party. They were only fake cases being booked against party leader under guidance of the Chief Minister, he said. Jaganmohan Reddy also assured Arogyamitra employees that he would fight for their justices with State government who have been retrenched on Wednesday.
He reminded that TDP in its poll promise to the people assured to regularise services of contract employees and after coming to power it simply ignored the earlier assurances. Party district convener and Legislator Kakani Govardhan Reddy, other legislators Jyothula Nehru, Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy, Kotamreddy Sridhar Reddy, P Anilkumar Yadav and others were present.