- People return to Bengaluru from long weekend: full traffic jam in the city
- RSS man heading Congress in Telangana: KTR
- ‘Jitni abadi, utna haq’: It will eventually culminate into majoritarianism, says Singhvi
- Following are foreign exchange rates on october-03-2023
- Asian Games: Atanu, Dhiraj lose in shoot-offs in recurve archery quarterfinals
- Live Update: PM Modi to arrive soon to Nizamabad
- Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Buy iPhone 12 for Rs 32,999
- Close shave for passengers as bus hangs on bridge over Mahanadi
- Nara Lokesh's CID inquiry in IRR case postponed to October 10
- New Zealand academics call for single gender hospital rooms
AP CM launches new apps for power
n line with the VidyutPravah application, the APEPDCL has developed APVidyutPravah application for AP Discoms to take transparency to the next level and make the power utilities more accountable.
Visakhapatnam: Chief Minister N Chandrabbu Naidu launched a new mobile app AP VidyutPravah at Kadapa on the concluding day of Nava Nirmana Deeksha.
In line with the VidyutPravah application, the APEPDCL has developed APVidyutPravah application for AP Discoms to take transparency to the next level and make the power utilities more accountable.
This app will work as manifestation of government’s vision of good governance, said Revu Mutyala Raju CMD of APEPDCL, in a press release here on Thursday.
This application provides real time power supply position along with the previous day data. Data from the State Load Dispatch Centre and 33/11KV sub-stations has been made available through a single portal for the convenience of all.
A user friendly interface based on the geographical map of Andhra Pradesh, facilitates all the consumers stakeholders to visualise the power availability and power supply position at DISCOM district town village level.
The information disseminated through the application will empower the consumers, thereby leading all the stakeholders to be more responsive and efficient bringing more economy to the State.