- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Confederation of Indian Industry Summit from today
Over 2500 delegates from India and 40 other countries will converge in the City of Destiny from February 24 to 26 for the Partnership Summit - 2018.
Visakhapatnam: Over 2500 delegates from India and 40 other countries will converge in the City of Destiny from February 24 to 26 for the Partnership Summit - 2018.
The Partnership Summit is the annual flagship event of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and is being organised in association with the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India and the State government.
The 24th edition of summit is a unique platform that would enable close examination of the partnerships and synergies that spark the next phase of global growth and develop strong multi-country linkages and networks to assist the transformation of the global economy. The summit will debate the next phase of global growth and play a proactive role in building new bridges to the emerging world.
Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu, Union Minister for Commerce and Industry Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu and Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu will address the inaugural session of the Partnership Summit. Senior ministers and officials from both the Central and State governments and a galaxy of leading industrialists will participate in the summit. Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu will be supervising all the 12 sessions during the three-day event.
The theme for this year’s summit is ‘Charting New India’s Global Integration Strategy’. The key sessions at the summit, including ‘Sunrise Andhra Pradesh’. ‘The Reform Calculus: Promoting Ease of Doing Business’, ‘World Trade on the Comeback Trail in the Midst of Trade Agreements Facing Turbulence’, ‘Future Sectors: Can India Lead Industry 4.0’, ‘The Matrix of Skills: Leveraging India’s Workforce’, ‘Redefining the Global Value Chain: The Challenges of Integrating SMEs from Developing World’, ‘The New Geostrategic Dimension: India as Nodal Point’, ‘Connectivity and Communication: Fast-tracking Infrastructure Development and Financing’, ‘Starship Enterprise: The Universe of Startups’. Besides, there will be country sessions and B2B meetings on the sidelines of the summit.