- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Media rolecrucial in democracy: Superintendent of Police
District Superintendent of Police (SP) SV Rajasekhar Babu said media role is crucial in a democratic country like India. He advised scribes to work impartially and bring facts to light.
Chittoor: District Superintendent of Police (SP) SV Rajasekhar Babu said media role is crucial in a democratic country like India. He advised scribes to work impartially and bring facts to light.
On Monday, the SP launched a local TV channel and assured them of extending all support. He underlined the need of news media channels avoiding sensationalism. IJU leader V Krishna, channel CEO Murali Krishna, police officials and media representatives were present.