- SC declines to pass any directions on plea seeking community kitchens across India
- One killed, eight injured in highway shooting in West Bank
- Jackky Bhagnani Kisses Rakul Preet After Their Dreamy Wedding, Check Out Their Lovely Moments with Paparazzi!
- Karthikeya 2 Star Nikhil Siddhartha Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife Pallavi
- Kadapa Congress leaders slams YS Jagan for supressing their voices
- Tenant killed during demolition of house in Hyderabad
- LS polls: Kumaraswamy meets Amit Shah, discusses seat-sharing in Karnataka
- Meta expands Instagram's creator marketplace to new markets, including India
- My11Circle Outbids Dream11 in IPL sponsorship, signalling shift in fantasy gaming dominance
- Congress govt has no money to pay salaries to employees: Karnataka BJP chief
Computer students told to safeguard data
All possible precautions should be taken to safeguard the data from hackers, said Sahid Modem of Anasthamoses, a cyber security firm from Delhi. He was speaking to the PG Computer Science students of PB Siddhartha Arts and Science College (PBS) here on Thursday.
Vijayawada: All possible precautions should be taken to safeguard the data from hackers, said Sahid Modem of Anasthamoses, a cyber security firm from Delhi. He was speaking to the PG Computer Science students of PB Siddhartha Arts and Science College (PBS) here on Thursday.
He was addressing a national seminar on ‘Cyber hygiene and security’ organised jointly by the Computer Science Department of the College and Computer Society of India on the college premises.
Briefing the students about the techniques as to how to safeguard data and software resources from hackers, Modem explained the precautions to be taken to protect the data. He shared various job opportunities in the field of Cyber Hygiene and Cyber Security with the students on the occasion.
Financial officer Mayank Acharya of Anasthamoses, principal DR M Ramesh, dean Rajesh C Jampa, director V Babu Rao, Computer Science HoD T Ravi Kiran, Sobhana, K Sridhar, students and others were present.