- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
- Delhi excise policy matter: Court permits YSRCP MP's son Raghav Magunta to turn approver in CBI's case
Condition of woman who found at railway gate critical
The seriously injured Chandu Jayanti Rajeswari (21) of Bhimavaram was shifted to a hospital in Hyderabad for better treatment as her condition deteriorated.
Eluru: The seriously injured Chandu Jayanti Rajeswari (21) of Bhimavaram was shifted to a hospital in Hyderabad for better treatment as her condition deteriorated.
It may be recalled that Chandu Jayanti Rajeswari, a B Ed student of DNR College in Bhimavaram, ventured out on March 22. However, she was found in an unconscious state near Gummuluru railway gate at Akiveedu railway station.
The railway gangmen, who saw her, immediately shifted to the Bhimavaram government hospital for treatment. Bhimavaram railway police registered a case under 174 IPC (suspicious incident).
Parents of the woman on March 22 night lodged a complaint with the town police stating that Rajeswari went missing. Based on a complaint, police called them to the hospital where Rajeswari was admitted.
Parents identified their daughter. Later, police altered the case from missing to suspicious case. Parents and relatives of the girl shifted her from the government hospital to a private hospital in Bhimavaram for better treatment.
However, as the condition of the girl is said to be very critical, they shifted her to Hyderabad, it is learnt. The girl is now undergoing treatment in the ICU of a private hospital in Hyderabad.