- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
DDC collects ganja samples
The Drug Disposal Committee (DDC) collected samples of ganja in connection with two cases at Etcherla police station under
Srikakulam: The Drug Disposal Committee (DDC) collected samples of ganja in connection with two cases at Etcherla police station under the supervision of Visakhapatnam Range DIG Ch Srikanth and Superintendent of Police Dr CM Trivikrama Varma on Wednesday. Speaking on the occasion, the DIG said that they will send it to regional excise laboratory.
The ganja seized in two cases is 3,600 kgs and its price per kg in Delhi is Rs 5,000, but in the agency area its price is per kg Rs 50.
Due to variation in the price, ganja illegal transport is rampant in the area, DIG pointed out. All the drug cases will be disposed, he added. Excise superintendent G Nageswara Rao and police were present.