- Congress leader Vijaya Reddy participates in Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations at Himayatnagar
- Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations held in Nizampet
- Cong announces 'halla bol' march to Maha Legislature on Monday
- Northeast's cultural diversity captivate spectators on penultimate day of Hornbill Festival
- NCLAT gives NTPC breather on CCI penalty
- The Mystery of Missing files in Fisheries and Education Department
- Chaturmukha Basadi, Restored with granite structure
- Transport sector decarbonization must to reduce emissions, says India at Dubai climate talks
- Bhupender Yadav, John Kerry hold talks on US-India collaboration for financing e-buses
- Officials’ budget presented in the House, public budget in Feb: MCD Mayor
Medical PG courses: Document verification from Tuesday
As many as 2922 candidates have applied for the 900 PG seats in the government-run medical colleges across the state of Andhra Pradesh. For the 199 seats in the dental courses, 602 applications have been received.
Amaravati: As many as 2922 candidates have applied for the 900 PG seats in the government-run medical colleges across the state of Andhra Pradesh. For the 199 seats in the dental courses, 602 applications have been received.
The officials have already prepared the merit lists and have uploaded the on the NTR Health University’s website. The documents of the candidates would be verified on April 3, 4 and 5 at three centres – Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and Tirupati.
Of these applications, as many as 950 applications are for 403 management quota seats, while 319 appliced for the 127 management quota dental seats.