- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
‘Nara Hamara- TDP Hamara’ rally taken out in Rajamahendravaram
Godavari Urban Development Authority GUDA chairman Ganni Krishna, has said that Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu is striving for the welfare of Muslim minorities in the state for four years
Rajamahendravaram: Godavari Urban Development Authority (GUDA) chairman Ganni Krishna, has said that Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu is striving for the welfare of Muslim minorities in the state for four years.
Flagging off a rally organised by Muslim minorities in connection with ‘Nara Hamara-TDP Hamara’ at Fortgate here on Wednesday, he said Muslim minorities
were also supporting TDP since its inception. Naidu had introduced Ramzan Tofa for the benefit of Muslims below poverty line.
Some leaders had introduced attractive welfare schemes but failed to execute them. However, Naidu as an experienced politician was successfully implementing the welfare schemes. He was always thinking about the wellbeing of Muslim minorities.
Jana Sena Party (JSP) chief Pawan Kalyan, YSRCP president YS Jaganmohan Reddy colluded with BJP and trying to tarnish the image of Naidu, he alleged.
MLC Adireddy Appa Rao said there was a need to elect TDP government again for the overall development of the state and Naidu can only lead the state with his rich experience.
Nagara Darshini programme was getting tremendous response from the people and the leaders were taking the welfare schemes at the doorstep of the people, he added.