- Make woman WFI chief, scrap FIRs against us: Wrestlers to Anurag Thakur
- Telangana: 150 pilgrims leaves to Jeddah from Hyderabad for Haj Yatra
- Rising cataract surgeries driving artificial lens market growth: Report
- Construction company involved in collapsed Bihar bridge also working on Gujarat projects
- WTC Final: Jadeja picked ahead of Ashwin as India win toss, elect to bowl first against Australia
- Nepal urges foreign investors to invest in tourism industry
- First batch of 630 pilgrims from Jammu and Kashmir leaves for Haj
- Man arrested in Delhi for blackmailing, sexually assaulting minor
- Kejriwal gets emotional talking about Sisodia
- Pope Francis to undergo intestinal surgery today
Students’ kind gesture to visually handicapped
Exhibiting a great sense of social responsibility, third year students of Sir CR Reddy College of Engineering here donated ceiling fans to inmates of a welfare hostel for the blind at Chataparru on Friday The students sacrificed their pocket money and extended help to the blind
Eluru: Exhibiting a great sense of social responsibility, third year students of Sir CR Reddy College of Engineering here donated ceiling fans to inmates of a welfare hostel for the blind at Chataparru on Friday. The students sacrificed their pocket money and extended help to the blind.
Speaking on the occasion, Prof Ramesh Dutt, HoD of Civil Engg of the college said that social service was equally important apart from studies for the students. He informed that their students had been participating in various extracurricular and social service activities.
The students have been coming forward to involve themselves in social service activity. He said that the social service activities at student stage itself would help the students for awareness on social problems besides leadership qualities to resolve challenges in life.
The college principal, Dr G Sambasiva Rao patted the students for the service. The college professors and students were present.