- Khammam: Unidentified assailants attack Ponguleti Srinivas Reddy’s camp office
- Nalgonda: State Formation decennial celebrations with eyes on polls
- Bhatti’s People’s March dubbed momentous
- AAP dubs BJP’s 9-year rule as dark era of failure
- Khammam: Glowing tributes lavished on NTR
- Hyderabad: Delays persist Rejected beneficiaries await ration cards
- Kejriwal meets Jain, calls him brave man
- Ramu’s movie highlighted facts of NTR’s life: Lakshmi Parvathi
- Warangal: Hopes of Mamnoor Airport revival still intact
- New Parliament House a jewel in the crown of Mother India: Pawan Kalyan
Siddhartha students excel in tech competition
The students of Computer Science department of Siddhartha Arts and Science College excelled in the recently held Cultural and Technical competitions Techno Banquet 2018 held at KBN College, said the college principal Dr M Ramesh here on Tuesday
Vijayawada: The students of Computer Science department of Siddhartha Arts and Science College excelled in the recently held Cultural and Technical competitions ‘Techno Banquet 2018’ held at KBN College, said the college principal Dr M Ramesh here on Tuesday.
He said that the computer science department students of the college showed their skill and talent at the annual Techno Banquet 2018 held at KBN College.
Kavuri Sridhar assistant HoD Computer Science department said that P Pavan Kumar, PSS Deeksha and U Tejaswi of B Sc final year participated in Technical quiz, and won the first prize.
BCA second year students M Tarun Kumar, V Abhinav and G Srinivas secured second prize in the same category.
The students of BVA second year Abhinav and Tarun Kumar secured first prize in Coding and Decoding.
BCA final year students Ch Sri Pooja, D Sai Swetha won first prize in e-craft competition, said that principal.
The college director V Babu Rao, dean Rajesh Jampala congratulated the winners.