- The Future of AI and Data Science Training: Insights from Logicmojo’s Curriculum
- Ishan Kishan makes an unremarkable return to competitive cricket in DY Patil T20 Cup
- Hindu vote becomes a factor in US elections
- Jarange-Patil's fall from grace: Maha SIT to probe 7-month Maratha agitation
- PVL Season 3: Karnataka's Ashamat Ullah, a runaway finding home with volleyball
- 'K’taka Cong spent Rs 100 on publicity', LoP Ashoka slams state govt over conference on Constituion
- IND v ENG: McCullum pleads for more games for Bashir, Hartley with County Clubs
- Chandini Chowdary’sfirst look of cop drama-thriller ‘Yevam’ unveiled
- Tamil Nadu has given me unconditional love: PM Modi
- Healthtech startup Zeno Health raises $25 mnc
Vehicle carrying essential kits to Kerala flagged off in Tirupati
Tirupati Chamber of Commerce TCC has sent 500 kits that contains essential commodities to Kerala flood victims
- Chamber of Commerce takes initiative of sending 500 kits containing 24 commodities to Kerala
- TCC members to hand over essential kits to flood victims
Tirupati: Tirupati Chamber of Commerce (TCC) has sent 500 kits that contains essential commodities to Kerala flood victims.
Each kit contains 24 commodities like rice, dal, salt, biscuits, blanket, dhoti, nighty etc., which were sent to Thrissur in Kerala.
RDO G Narasimhulu, TUDA Secretary K Madhavi Latha and TCC President A Manjunath flagged off the vehicle with kits in Tirupati on Saturday.
Members of TCC Vasudevan, Sreenivas, Balaji, Rajendra and Sekhar have also went along with the vehicle to handover the kits personally to each of the victims.
TCC Secretary P Madhusudan Rao, members K Hemachandra Reddy, Nijamthulla and others also participated.