Jana Sena Party organises sapling plantation in Eluru
As part of Jana Sena Party chief Pawan Kalyans weeklong birthday celebrations, supporters of the cine hero planted saplings at different places in and around the city on Tuesday
Eluru: As part of Jana Sena Party chief Pawan Kalyan’s week-long birthday celebrations, supporters of the cine hero planted saplings at different places in and around the city on Tuesday.
The youth led by JSP leader Nara Seshu actively took part in environment protection measures on the third day of the week.
They planted the saplings at Lord Venkateswara Temple, Eluru Government Hospital, Sriramnagar, Gopannapalem in Denduluru constituency, Galayagudem and Gangannagudem village.
Speaking on the occasion, Seshu said that environment protection was given priority in JSP manifesto.
He announced that during the next four days of the week they would also take up social service activities.
He thanked Eluru Smart City Lions Club for extending cooperation for the social service activities of the JSP.
The programme was attended by A Prasad, Sowjanya, Srivani, Prakash, Jyothikumar, Laxmi Sagar, B Mdhu and others.
- Bringing back IAF pilot in 2 days from Pak was major success: Sushma Swaraj
- Virtual SIMs used in Pulwama terror attack; India to approach U.S. for help
- Kanhaiya Kumar to contest from Begusarai as CPI candidate
- Dancer Sapna Choudhary flips, says hasn't joined Congress
- War of words breaks out between Sushma Swaraj, Pakistan minister over abduction of Hindu girls in Sindh