Yanadi Colony residents in Tadepalligudem stormed Collectorate
Residents of Yanadi Colony in Tadepalligudem stormed Collectorate here on Tuesday, demanding that the government drop the plan to remove their houses
Eluru: Residents of Yanadi Colony in Tadepalligudem stormed Collectorate here on Tuesday, demanding that the government drop the plan to remove their houses.
The Yanadi Sangham state secretary M Yedukondalu addressed the protesters at Collectorate. He wanted the officials to drop their plan to demolish the houses.
He informed that the colony was formed 15 years ago. Since then, they were living there without any objection.
However, the officials have plans to remove their houses to construct an underground water plant. The protesters asked the authorities not to resort to demolition of their houses.
The sangham district president, K Manikantha Swamy secretary Niwas and others led the programme.
- Bringing back IAF pilot in 2 days from Pak was major success: Sushma Swaraj
- Virtual SIMs used in Pulwama terror attack; India to approach U.S. for help
- Kanhaiya Kumar to contest from Begusarai as CPI candidate
- Dancer Sapna Choudhary flips, says hasn't joined Congress
- War of words breaks out between Sushma Swaraj, Pakistan minister over abduction of Hindu girls in Sindh