New computer lab inaugurated at Potti Sriramulu Chadalavada Mallikarjuna Engineering College in Vijayawada
The new advanced computer lab at Potti Sriramulu Chadalavada Mallikarjunarao Engineering College was inaugurated on the college premises by Earthtech Tronics CEO M Srihari here on Wednesday
Vijayawada: The new advanced computer lab at Potti Sriramulu Chadalavada Mallikarjunarao Engineering College was inaugurated on the college premises by Earthtech Tronics CEO M Srihari here on Wednesday.
Efftronics CEO D Ramakrishna, TCS Regional manager Pavan Krishna, Hindu High School president R Ramaswamy and others participated in the inaugural programme.
The advanced lab was established with an estimated cost of Rs 1.8 crore said college secretary R Venkata Subba Rao.
He said to impart quality education to the students, with the advancement of Technology and technical education the lab was designed.
He said that this lab would be useful to the students in course curriculum, campus recruitments, industrial training and for providing employment training and placement, he added.
College treasurer K Venkateswarulu, principal Dr K Nageswara Rao, committee member Sriram Radhakrishna Murthy and others were present.
- BJD announces 9 assembly constituencies candidates
- AAP in Delhi moves SC seeking constitution to decide who controls services
- Supreme Court dismisses plea challenging constitutional validity 'triple talaq' ordinance
- Congress Working Committee meets to finalise Congress manifesto
- Few Congress leaders creating hurdles for JD(S) ahead of Lok Sabha polls: Karnataka CM