- Is BJP focussing attention on AP?
- Hyderabad: EFLU issues notification for recruitment of non-teaching staff
- Congress greets people on Telangana statehood day
- Sharwanand marriage updates: Wedding hungama kickstarted in Jaipur
- APPSC Group-1 Mains exam to begin tomorrow chairman inspects arrangements
- Meta ends remote work policy; find details
- Five Poll Guarantees Would Be Implemented In Karnataka, Says CM Siddaramaiah
- Vijayawada ACB court hears arguments on CID's petition on Naidu's residence, adjourns hearing to June 6
- PM Narendra Modi, Amit Shah greet Telangana Governor on birthday
- Telangana emerging as hub of innovation, startups: President Murmu
South Central Railway dispatched relief materials to Kerala
South Central Railway, Vijayawada Division, dispatched 23 tonne of essential relief materials loaded in VPU Parcel Van on Tuesday from Vijayawada Railway Station by Train No 13351 Dhanbad Alleppy Express to District Magistrate, Ernakulam
Vijayawada: South Central Railway, Vijayawada Division, dispatched 23 tonne of essential relief materials loaded in VPU (Parcel Van) on Tuesday from Vijayawada Railway Station by Train No 13351 Dhanbad-Alleppy Express to District Magistrate, Ernakulam.
R Dhananjayulu, Divisional Railway Manager inspected the relief materials at Parcel Office. The DRM appreciated Railway Officers of Vijayawada division for donating Rs 2 lakh worth of essential relief materials for flood victims in Kerala.
With this, Vijayawada Division successfully dispatched three VPUs each loaded with 23 tonnes, total of 69 tonnes of essential relief materials to Kerala, which was devastated with floods.
The DRM praised the efforts of P Bhaskar Reddy, Sr Divisional Commercial Manager and K Rajendra Prasad, Divisional Commercial Manager and Nodal Officer of Vijayawada Division, Commercial Inspectors and parcel office staff, Vijayawada.
M V S Ramaraju, Additional Divisional Railway Manager (Infrastructure), G Sumana, Additional Divisional Railway Manager (Operations), P Sivachander, Senior DFM, Gajendra Kumar, Senior DEE and other Branch Officers, Inspectors, Parcel Staff were present on the occasion.