- KTR dares Revanth and Raghunandan to submit evidence over allegations on ORR tendering
- WWDC 2023: Apple to unveil new Macs, AR/VR Headsets, and iOS 17
- Telangana govt. sanctions Rs. 15 crore for Bonalu, Talasani asks temples to submit applications
- Despite worries, 83% of Indian workers willing to let AI help at job
- Indian-American teen wins $50,000 Young Scientist award
- MG Motor India Reports Sales of 5006 units for the month of May 2023
- Akshaya Patra Foundation resumes Mid-Day Meal Scheme in Bengaluru
- India removes evolution and periodic table from text books
- How to eat better
- ‘Bhola Shankar’ first single date locked; promo on 2nd June
Brahmin body flays YSRCP in Guntur
AP Brahmana Samkshema Samakhya state coconvener Siripurapu Sridhar said Chief Minister N Chandrbabau Naidu for the first time in the country set up Brahmin Corporation to extend helping hand for Brahmins
Guntur: AP Brahmana Samkshema Samakhya state co-convener Siripurapu Sridhar said Chief Minister N Chandrbabau Naidu for the first time in the country set up Brahmin Corporation to extend helping hand for Brahmins.
Addressing a press meet here on Friday, he said that Naidu extended Rs 300 crore financial assistance to Brahmins through the corporation so far.
He found fault with MLA Kona Raghupati who said Brahmins development was possible with YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
He said that there was no truth in Raghupati's statement.
He alleged that YSRCP was trying to divide Brahmins for gaining a political mileage.