- Karishma Tanna gets nominated for ‘Scoop’ at Busan Film Festival
- Always a challenging yet beautiful experience to play a character with depth, says Tabu
- Kejriwal commits to cleaning up Delhi's landfills ahead of target
- TCS ending hybrid work, asks staff to join office starting Oct 1: Report
- ‘Jawan’ beats ‘Gadar 2’; becomes highest grossing Hindi film
- Action is about telling a story with every punch, kick & movement: Vidyut Jammwal
- Kartik Aryan takes ice bath in Kashmir river to celebrate ‘Chandu Champion’ wrap
- Big B’s memorabilia up for auction ahead of his 81st birthday
- Balakrishna extends support to Pawan's Varahi Yatra, says not scared of cases
- India to host PATA Travel Mart 2023 in Delhi from Oct 4-6: Ministry of Tourism
3 injured as lorry hits bikes in Rajahmundry
Three persons sustained injuries and six motor bikes were damaged when a speeding lorry hit them here on Saturday
Rajamahendravaram: Three persons sustained injuries and six motor bikes were damaged when a speeding lorry hit them here on Saturday.
The mishap took place at Shelton Hotel Junction. It was reported that the driver of the lorry lost control over the vehicle which resulted in the accident.
The lorry hit the signal lights, three persons and then damaged three parked bikes.
At the time of incident, the lorry was proceeding from Morampuri Centre towards Kotipalli Bus Station in the city.
A major mishap was averted as the lorry was stopped after hitting a pole on the roadside. Two Town police registered a case and took up investigation.