Super speciality ESI hospital at Vizag soon
The state government will construct an ESI super speciality hospital with an estimated cost of Rs 700 crore at Visakhapatnam
Amaravati: The state government will construct an ESI super speciality hospital with an estimated cost of Rs 700 crore at Visakhapatnam.
Announcing this at the Secretariat on Thursday, Minister for Labour, Employment and Factories Pitani Satyanarayana said, “The government will also construct 100-bed ESI hospitals at Guntur, Kakinada, Vizianagaram and Penugonda.”
The minister said that the Chief Minister has approved the proposal for 500-bed super-speciality hospital at Visakhapatnam. The funds provided by the Centre will be utilised for construction of the super speciality hospital.
The Tirupati ESI hospital will be upgraded to 100-bed hospital from the present 50-bed strength. As many as 12 hospitals will be launched formally within a short span of time in the state, in private buildings.
- BJP first sent Advani to 'margdarshak mandal', has now snatched his constituency: Congress
- Communist leader Balwant Singh dies at 82
- BJP MLA Yogesh Verma shot at during Holi celebration in UP
- K L Chishi is Congress candidate for lone Lok Sabha seat in Nagaland
- Bombay High Court asks industrialist Vijaypat Singhania not to release autobiography till March 25