- Promoting gender equality at workplace
- Things married couples could do in secret
- Croatia’s Luciaja Begic wins Miss World Sports Challenge
- VH not to give up his Khammam MP ambitions
- Priyanka likely to launch two schemes ‘virtually’
- TTD hikes salaries of 9,000 contract employees
- Andhra Cricket Association addresses Hanuma Vihari's claims regarding Prudhvi Raj, new allegations arise.
- Actor Kenneth Mitchell, Known for 'Star Trek' and 'Captain Marvel', Passes Away at 49
- White Paper on Dharani portal soon: Revenue Minister
- PM Modi lays foundation for upgradation of Pakala, Srikalahasti rly stations
Boot Camp in Vijayawada for nurturing entrepreneurs
International Institute of Entrepreneurship Development IIED in association with Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation organised the Boot Camp at EDP Cell, PB Siddhartha College of Arts and Science on Thursday
Vijayawada: International Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (IIED) in association with Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation organised the Boot Camp at EDP Cell, PB Siddhartha College of Arts and Science on Thursday.
The programme was organised to nurture the innovative ideas from youth to transform them as young Entrepreneurs said the college principal Dr M Ramesh. Udayan Bakshi, programme manager of IIED was the chief guest.
He explained the need for thinking entrepreneurship as a sustainable option for young generation. He said that the job structures are changing and job security is becoming difficult.
He said that with the advent of technology youngsters may think differently and pursue starting business by taking advantage of emerging ECO System by utilising the incentives offered by the state and the central governments.
Venture coach IIED Poornachandra Rao encouraged the students to participate in small idea contest.
The winning ideas will be further polished and adequate mentoring support will be provided by APSSDC, said Dr Rajesh C Jampala, dean of the college,
Entrepreneurship Development Cell coordinator Dr Md S Rahaman, the students from the department of Commerce and Business Administration and faculty members were present.