- Telangana: Tough task for BRS to retain city seats
- Yes, it'll be Kurukshetra…We’re Pandavas: Pawan
- Stung by Modi’s jibe, KTR says BRS is a family of 4 cr people in TS
- ‘Jai Bheem’ Nageswara Rao’s services hailed
- ISTC gets best women’s engg college award
- PM dedicates new railway line, five buildings at UoH
- Amruta Ravali mesmerises music lovers
- TDP organises Maha March
- Guntur: GMC cancels Spandana
- Deficit rainfall in Balapur viewed as a ‘gift in disguise by officials
Complete Kambala tank works in time, officials told in Rajamahendravaram
Corporation Commissioner Sumit Kumar has directed the officials to complete the development works of Kambala tank within a fortnight
Rajamahendravaram: Corporation Commissioner Sumit Kumar has directed the officials to complete the development works of Kambala tank within a fortnight.
Inspecting the ongoing works along with engineering officials here on Thursday, he said walking track, plantation of ornamental saplings etc should be completed as per schedule.
He said quality was very important in the works and asked the engineers to maintain it.
Inauguration date would be decided after completion of works, he said, and directed them to clean the tank bed immediately.