- Telangana Assembly Election 2023 LIVE UPDATES
- Welfare regime can't be defeated Minister Ambati Rambabu
- Economists see India’s GDP growth slowing in second half of FY24
- Delhi High Court displeased over trail construction in Central Ridge, warns against treating it as 'personal fiefdom'
- Trinamool MLAs face Speaker's ire for absence during question hour
- Female actors demand to drop Goa minister from Cabinet for 'insulting' women
- Narayana Murthy bats for more English-medium schools; stresses on quick decisions to compete with China
- Delhi govt notifies Delhi Motor Vehicle Aggregator and Delivery Service Provider Scheme
- Gurugram Police arrest criminal carrying Rs 1 lakh reward
- APC elect new Asian Paralympic Committee Board at 2023 General Assembly
3-day Association for English Studies of India conference begins at SV varsity
The 3day 63rd AllIndia conference of The Association for English Studies of India AESI has begun at Sri Venkateswara University SVU here on Monday Theme of the conference is Recent trends in English literature and English language teaching
Tirupati: The 3-day 63rd All-India conference of The Association for English Studies of India (AESI) has begun at Sri Venkateswara University (SVU) here on Monday. Theme of the conference is “Recent trends in English literature and English language teaching”.
Prof VVN Rajendra Prasad of the Central University, Anantapur and SVU Registrar Prof K Anuradha have jointly inaugurated the conference at Srinivasa Auditorium. Speaking on the occasion, Anuradha made an appeal to the English teachers to teach the language in easy way so that students can understand.
In the first session, Prof D Venkat Rao (EFLU) has delivered keynote address on recent trends in English language. SVU HoD of English Prof T Sarada, Prof Narendra, Prof Ravi Naidu and delegates from across the India were present.