- PayU appoints 5 new members to its Board of Directors
- MI head coach Charlotte Edwards extends Sydney Sixers deal for next two WBBL seasons
- WPL 2024: 'Renuka's two wickets gave Gujarat shock they couldn’t recover from', says Saba Karim
- Tech Mahindra, Pegatron sign MoU to develop AI-enabled private 5G networks
- PM Modi to inaugurate Rs 1,393 cr coalfield projects in Madhya Pradesh tomorrow
- Sachin invites the world to 'come and experience Jammu & Kashmir'
- BJP put up good fight in Assembly polls
- Elaborate arrangements made for Inter exams
- Ensure drinking water supply in city: Mayor
- Cong workers obstruct Bandi’s yatra
Jagan gets rousing welcome in Kadapa
YSR Congress Party YSRCP President YS Jaganmohan Reddy, who entered the district by road after completion of Praja Sankalpa Yatra, has received rousing welcome from party cadre and public at Obulavaripalle village in Railway Kodur mandal on Friday
Kadapa: YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) President YS Jaganmohan Reddy, who entered the district by road after completion of Praja Sankalpa Yatra, has received rousing welcome from party cadre and public at Obulavaripalle village in Railway Kodur mandal on Friday.
Addressing the horticulture students at Anantharajupet village, the YSRCP chief said that he would set up village secretariats to provide employment to the local youth once his party comes to power within six months.
He stated that establishment of village secretariats was mentioned in party manifesto and they will help to reddress the problems in the villages on the spot as the people need not approach the officials at district headquarters for finding solutions of their problems.
The YSRCP leader said that the services of students, who have completed agriculture and horticulture courses, would be utilised by recruiting them as advisers for farmers in farm operations.
Later, YS Jagan has visited Ameen Peer Dargah popularly known as Pedda Dargah located in the Kadapa city. He was accompanied by Kadapa MLA Amjad Basha and other party leaders and offered special prayers.