CS-137 missing a grave negligance on part of ONGC officials
Member of parliamentary committee on petrolium and Natural Gas and Amalapuram MP DrPandula Ravindra Babu Committee to visit site of incident on 24 of January
Member of parliamentary committee on petrolium and Natural Gas and Amalapuram MP- Dr.Pandula Ravindra Babu. Committee to visit site of incident on 24 of January.
Missing and later reports of tracing of CS -137 is a grave incidrnt of negligence on part of ONGCofficials said TDP- MP Ravindra Babu.
Addressing media at his camp office in Kakinada on Monday, the MP said that there is danger of emitting radio active and nuclear substance which harm human population to great extent.
If the asset manager of Rajamahendravaram DMR Sekhar has any political interests anf cannot concentrate on his duties, he can quit and join politics said the formar burocrat of IRS cadre.
- Entered politics so that no woman should be tortured, says Sadhvi Pragya
- Ghaziabad techie who posted confession video of family murder arrested
- Bollywood Superstar Akshay Kumar interviews PM Modi
- Our aim is to overthrow the BJP and form a new government led by Rahul Gandhi: MK Stalin
- Tired of listening to PM beat his own trumpet on Pakistan: Chidambaram