- HC seeks Centre, Delhi govt's stand on PIL against gender-specific eligibility for B.Sc (Hons) nursing course
- BRICS CCI WE announces Global Women Leadership Programme to empower women professionals and entrepreneurs
- Combined power of cricket and golf: Kapil Dev-Grant Thornton Invitational 2023 hits the fairways
- Karnataka’s Manish earns first ATP points at ITF Kalaburagi Open
- As Centre's envoy visits, Tripura party firm on demand of ‘Greater Tipraland' state for tribals
- Don't keep so much hopes that people end up with broken hearts: Kapil on India's WC campaign
- VBA to hold peace rally in Mumbai in support of people of Palestine
- Benefits of input costs that lifted earnings despite muted revenue largely over
- Insta's algorithm offers child-sexualising reels to followers of teen influencers: Report
- Domestic equities positive after S&P raises India’s forecast
Vignan students excel in JEE in Guntur
Vignan students excelled in the JEE main examinations, according to junior colleges coordinator G Kurmanath
Guntur: Vignan students excelled in the JEE main examinations, according to junior colleges coordinator G Kurmanath.
The college management felicitated the students who excelled in the JEE main examinations at Vignan Junior College at Vadlamudi on Sunday.
In a statement, Kurmanath said that the college student A Leela Guru Charan secured 99.76 per cent marks followed by Gopinath 99.35 pc and SV Naga Sai Manikanta 99.33 pc.
He further said that over thirty students secured between 99.9 to 98 marks and added that 99 students got 50 per cent marks.
Vignan Group chairman Dr Lavu Rathaiah congratulated the students.